Please note: An accurate Home Valuation requires a human.
Let’s talk about what you want and let’s get there together.
What you get:
- Dedicated, personalized service: You will receive our undivided attention. We don’t believe in the “one size fits all approach.” It doesn’t work for clothes, and shouldn’t be used in real estate. No two real estate transactions are the same.
- Honest, candid advice that’s relevant: The truth can sometimes be uncomfortable, but it is essential to hear it in order to reach your goal of selling your home or buying a new one. For sellers, we provide our best analysis for valuing homes so they sell. And for buyers, we’ll tell you what we’d be willing to pay if we were buying (and why).
- Technological savvy: Let’s face it: with listing information widely available to anyone with a smartphone, most buyers find homes they want to see. Realtors no longer control the keys to the kingdom. But that means it’s more important than ever for your agent to embrace technology and know how to use it. And possessing analytical skills to make the information useful for decision-making is critical. For buyers, we know where to look and will get you listing information delivered to your inbox as soon as it’s available. For sellers, we are adept at the latest web marketing techniques and use them—it’s the way today’s buyers find homes.
- Knowledge of many Northern Virginia communities: From living and working here for the past 20 years, we have intimate knowledge of many area neighborhoods.
- Results: Years of real estate, analytical and negotiation experience enables us to help you get the results you want.
Whether you are buying your first condo or your fifth home, we have the experience to get it done.